Saturday, March 10, 2012

So this is what 40 looks like

Remarkably, it just looks like 39, 35, 28, and all the other numbers; except it comes with hot flashes and sideburns. See? I never got extras with the other numbers.
O_o
I should be excited today, but I'm not. I'm too busy doing laundry and gathering up all the things I was too lazy busy to do. I have three pashminas to cover my arms and hide all of my tattoos. I need a couple of sundresses, though, and my winter boots will need changing over.
HA!!! Ormiston's just called. I don't believe I was suppose to get that call but I did. On the one hand I know now that I am getting flowers.On the other hand, it means I can't go anywhere until noon. Hopefully the rest of Winnipeg is too busy enjoying a Nip at Sal's and can't be bothered to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment