Sunday, March 4, 2012

Boo!!

OK....so in one week, I will be getting on a plane and flying out to Doha.

First off, I would like to give a big fat raspberry to all the putzes out there who used "dohadays" as their blog name/long URL at many, many blog providers, and then never did sweet friggety all with their blog. Someone should hand you all a ticket for interwebs littering. The same goes for the ones who snatched up "persianexcursion" and then proceeded to NEVER MAKE AN ENTRY.

You people suck because I can't use those domains and I WILL make entries. Lots of them. You guys are probably the same people who order Coke Zero with poutine or eat cookies with freezer burn in your own kitchen but then tear a strip off the Tim Horton's employee because their cookie is 8 hours old. I know your types. 

No comments:

Post a Comment